To Register, Contact: Madhavraj at +91 9600457495 or Tamilarasu at + 91 8667714762
A memorable experience awaits you!
Join us for a range of unique activities:
- Nature Walk and identification of herbs for health
- Trek to Nagavadhi Dam and importance of rivers
- Rain water harvesting and water conservation
- Be a change maker, leadership development, confidence building
- Gift economy and the feeling of abundance, vipassana meditation
- Organic Soap, shampoo, bio enzymes, tooth powder Making
- Arts and Crafts- upcycling of waste cloth, paper and plastic
- Yarn making and weaving
- Cook Healthy Food
- Herbal Plants and Natural Farming
- 4: 30 am Wake up
- 5: 15 to 6:00 Yoga, dance therapy, meditation and cooking.
- 6: 00 to 7: 00 Group activities( nature walk, cooking, cleaning and gardening)
- 7: 00 to 7.30 freshen up.
- 7. 30 to 8.30 breakfast and vessel cleaning
- 8: 30 to 9.30 morning Circle/ Parliament/ Appreciations or Reflections.
- 9. 30 to 10.00 preparation for learning sessions.
- 10.00 to 12:00 Morning Learning Sessions
- 12.00 to. 2.00 Lunch, vessel cleaning and rest time
- 2: 00 to 4:00 Afternoon Learning sessions
- 4: 00 to 5:00 Cleaning the toilets and campus, washing clothes, and bathing
- 5. 00 to 6.00 Group activity, cleaning and cooking time
- 6. 00 to 7.00 Play time or personal time
- 7: 00 to 8:00 Dinner and cleaning
- 8: 00 to 9:00 Parliament Session where the children will solve their issues through the judiciary
- 9: 30 Lights off.
The camp is open to homeschoolers for 8 days every month, all year round. The charges for the camp will be Rs.5000 per head for 8 days (inclusive of food and accomodation).
If you are a parent attending our Return to Soil event with your child, you can decide for them to stay back and attend our Freedom and Minimalism children’s camp
Note: Our charges can be discussed depending on your circumstances. If you would like your children to attend this camp every month, get in touch at the contact numbers below.
+91 9600457495 / +91 9600491176
Bank Account Details:
Account Number : 605701316367
Bank Name : ICICI Bank
Branch Name : Dharmapuri
Bank Address :
Netaji Bypass Road
Dharmapuri – 636701
IFSC Code : ICIC0006057
Please contact the numbers above to confirm your transfer and application.