Puvidham offers the following Workshops. For upcoming workshops…
Return to the Soil: A 2 day workshop for Parents and Children
Puvidham Learning Centre is a space for children where they can be children. The camp for two days is being conducted for people who are curious to know what children do and how they learn is such a space.
The farm also teaches ratios, percentages, geometry and Measurement.
The farm enables to Observe, Record & Sketch different insects, plants and flowers; the inspired art.
During the camp, the participants will get to do everything that the children here do. There will also be time for discussion with the founder Mrs Meenakshi.
All your questions about education of the children in this age and time shall be answered to the best of our ability. We shall also share our philosophy and learning material.
- Construction of Mud Houses (Some of our architectures and buildings)
- Experiences with our hostel building
Green Product Manufacturing
- Hand Made Paper
- Organic Soap and Tooth Powder Making
- Cooking Healthy Food
- Teacher Training for Alternative Schools – Education for Sustainable Living
Organic Farming and Water Conservation
- Organic Farming, Composting, Mulching etc
- Water Conservation Techniques
- Forest and Farm Creation – The Puvidham Farm and Forest
Zero-waste lifestyle and village experience
A refreshing time for children at puvidham along with fun filled activities
Contact Us for latest schedules on the workshops
- TULIR – in Sitilingi,
- VIDYODAYA – in Gudalur,
- PAYIR- in Trichy,
- AKSHARAVIDYASHRAM. – in Cuddalore,
- LIVING VIKASA VIDYAVANAM- in Vijayawada to name a few.