Green Homes and Sustainable Living
A 10 Day workshop at puvidham during May 1 to 10. This is a residential program and you get to learn various aspects of architecture and construction of eco-friendly buildings.
Contact: 9585759184/8098750458 for registration
Mrs. Meenakshi will be the resource person with more than 20 years of experience in design and construction of buildings with locally available materials.
- Construction of Mud Houses (Some of our architectures and buildings)
- Experiences with our hostel building
- Site selection and Soil analysis
- Foundation and Measurements
- Adobe Bricks
- Construction of Arches, Domes and Vaults
- Material Selection, lighting and considerations for air circulation
- Composting Toilets (Humanure)
- Smokeless Chula
Apart from the above, you get to learn cooking for healthy living, natural farming and the nature walk through villages and nagavadhi dam.
A glimpse of our workshop conducted in year 2017.