Freedom & Minimalism – A zero waste life with complete freedom!
To Register Click here.
A memorable experience awaits you!
Join us for a range of unique activities:
- Nature Walk and identification of herbs for health
- Trek to Nagavadhi Dam and importance of rivers
- Rain water harvesting and water conservation
- Be a change maker, leadership development, confidence building
- Gift economy and the feeling of abundance, vipassana meditation
- Organic Soap, shampoo, bio enzymes, tooth powder Making
- Arts and Crafts- upcycling of waste cloth, paper and plastic
- Yarn making and weaving
- Cook Healthy Food
- Herbal Plants and Natural Farming
- 4: 30 am Wake up
- 5: 15 to 6:00 Yoga, dance therapy, meditation and cooking.
- 6: 00 to 7: 00 Group activities( nature walk, cooking, cleaning and gardening)
- 7: 00 to 7.30 freshen up.
- 7. 30 to 8.30 breakfast and vessel cleaning
- 8: 30 to 9.30 morning Circle/ Parliament/ Appreciations or Reflections.
- 9. 30 to 10.00 preparation for learning sessions.
- 10.00 to 12:00 Morning Learning Sessions
- 12.00 to. 2.00 Lunch, vessel cleaning and rest time
- 2: 00 to 4:00 Afternoon Learning sessions
- 4: 00 to 5:00 Cleaning the toilets and campus, washing clothes, and bathing
- 5. 00 to 6.00 Group activity, cleaning and cooking time
- 6. 00 to 7.00 Play time or personal time
- 7: 00 to 8:00 Dinner and cleaning
- 8: 00 to 9:00 Parliament Session where the children will solve their issues through the judiciary
- 9: 30 Lights off.
The camp is open to homeschoolers for 8 days every month, all year round. The charges for the camp will be Rs.5000 per head for 8 days (inclusive of food and accomodation).
If you are a parent attending our Return to Soil event with your child, you can decide for them to stay back and attend our Freedom and Minimalism children’s camp
Note: Our charges can be discussed depending on your circumstances. If you would like your children to attend this camp every month, get in touch at the contact numbers below.
Madhavraj at +91 9600457495 or Tamilarasu at + 91 8667714762
Bank Account Details:
Account Number : 605701316367
Bank Name : ICICI Bank
Branch Name : Dharmapuri
Bank Address :
Netaji Bypass Road
Dharmapuri – 636701
IFSC Code : ICIC0006057
Please contact the numbers above to confirm your transfer and application.