FREEDOM AND MINIMALISM – A zero waste life with complete freedom!
+ Do you want children/Youths to be independent?
+ Do you want children/Youths to develop lifetime love for learning?
+ Have you ever been to a school/college which is governed by children/youths?
A lifetime memorable experience is waiting…..
You have a range of activities to choose from:
- Nature Walk and identification of herbs for health
- Trek to Nagavadhi Dam and importance of rivers
- Rain water harvesting and water conservation
- Be a change maker, leadership development, confidence building
- Gift economy and the feeling of abundance, vipassana meditation
- Organic Soap, shampoo, bio enzymes, tooth powder Making
- Arts and Crafts- upcycling of waste cloth, paper and plastic
- Yarn making and weaving
- Cook Healthy Food
- Herbal Plants and Natural Farming
- 4:30 am Wake up
- 5: 15 to 6: 00 Yoga, dance therapy, meditation and cooking.
- 6: 00 to 7: 00 Group activities( nature walk, cooking, cleaning and gardening)
- 7: 00 to 7.30 freshen up.
- 7.30 to 8.30 breakfast and vessel cleaning
- 8: 30 to 9.30 morning Circle/ Parliament/ Appreciations or Reflections.
- 9.30 5to 10.00 preparation for learning sessions.
- 10.00 to 12:00 Morning Learning Sessions
- 12.00 to. 2.00 lunch, vessel cleaning and rest time
- 2: 00 to 4:00 Afternoon Learning sessions
- 4: 00 to 5: 00 Cleaning the toilets and campus washing clothes and bathing
- 5.00. To 6.00 group activity, cleaning and cooking time
- 6.00 to 7.00 play time or personal time
- 7: 00 to 8: 00 Dinner and cleaning
- 8: 00 to 9: 00 Parliament Session where the children will solve their issues through the judiciary
- 9: 30 Lights off.
+91 9600457495 / +91 9600491176